Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Okay here goes I will post, I will post more


Been busy this summer, and been so many places. I need to update my life here in this blog. Things are about the same pain wise for me, but I am dealing with it.


I have attended the ASAP conference in Seattle in July and met wonderful people. I have met my fellow chiarian friends, and exchanged emails with them.

I met my relatives in Sunnyside, WA. I also met a wonderful lady who isn't chiarian, but is having surgery at TCI later this year due to her Jefferson fracture(the same as Christopher Reeve) and she is a lovely woman and her husband is wonderful as well.


I took care of my Dad's ashes in Chelan, WA a couple of weekends ago, and I am a new NANA!
See Louisa Pieta Donohoe. My son Dennis and his wife Britt are the proud parents of Louisa. She was born on September 4, 2007 and weighed in at 8lbs 5oz. Born in Kirkland , WA.
Isn't she gorgeous?


1 comment:

By His Grace said...

Hey there, galfriend! This is your Jefferson Fracture buddy and thanks for the kind words. You have been a blessing for us to get to know this past summer and I look forward to many more visits. Thank you for your encouragement and support...
love and big hugs!