Monday, July 21, 2008

Here we GO!

wednesday we are off for WA DC!

We get to go to the ASAP conference, and I am excited to be back in WA DC again. I worked there in 2004 for 2 months, and it was great! All the museums are free, cept for a few art museums which some we did pay for.

I am trying to figure what to have Dennis see. We made reservations at "Scandals of DC" that has a comedy troupe that takes you around DC and shows you various things where people made headlines.

Back to the east coast trip, I emailed Dr B, and told him we would be there before my TCI appt. He already emailed back.

I go for testing at Manhasset Diagnostic Imaging on the 1AUG, then TCI in the afternoon.

this trip is going to be fun as well, after DC, we will pick up a car, drive to Hershey PA, spend the night(two hour drive from DC) then the next day to Cooperstown NY a four hour drive. Spend the night. We are still working on the Boston part.

Supposedly, one night in BOS, then down to Great Neck for a check back, and TC screening, which I am pretty sure I will be diagnosed with based on what I know, what I have read.

Whew. I am done. My carpal tunnel is flaring up again, so I am limited on typing.

More later, HAHAHA.

No comments: