Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another day

I will try and be better with this, write more often.

Baking brownies today, got a denial letter from SSI, but that doesn't matter as I am trying for SSDI.
Jane my PT says that my goal of being able to lift 30# is NOT going to happen by January 2007. I hate having my hopes dashed. I don't want to work on the ground, I want to work in the air.
With taking medication, I know that my employment opportunities are limited for what field I want to be in. Air transportation. USair is where I am going to try for, but its not going to be the better paying job I had hoped for.
Also, working for an airline, I will have the chance to help more people with air transportation to get to the "good" doctors. Sigh. Still I am working toward the goal of getting back to work by 2007....hopefully.
The last session of PT knocked the stuffing out of me...was in tears for most of yesterday. Couldn't sleep even with the Rezorem.

Hopefully Dennis will drive me to Tucson to see Keesha on Friday. If not, I will drive myself!!

more later...

No comments: