Thursday, October 19, 2006

ASAP meeting

Well, today is pretty good, met with others with CM and SM, and new members joined us. Chiarian moment though I got the time wrong, I thought it was 10AM, and it turned out it was 11AM. Sigh, at least I was on time!

Its interesting to see newly diagnosed people, that are in denial, and I think that one person got a rude awakening, that this IS life changing, and that medication...and treatment options have to be utilized.
Interesting..also I wish those that are successful in their treatment would STAY involved instead of taking from those and picking the times to be involved; ie when they are impacted from the symptoms.

Fairly good day today, just the normal head turning issues, and stiffness. Slept pretty well.

Spoke with Keesha today, and Dennis and I will go visit tomorrow in Tucson.

Thats it for now.

No comments: