Monday, August 14, 2006

Another hot summer day

Pretty good day all in all. I had my first physical therapy appointment. My PT's name is Jane, and she seemed very good. However, I am the first Chiarian she has treated and had lots of questions. Plus the prescription that Ellen from TCI sent two different times had conflicting instructions.
We went over basics, and did some exercises. She then gave a very gentle massage and told me things I should NOT do. Isometric, bringing my chin back towards my spine, BIG NO NO! So I only did that a couple of times..and won't now again. And Aetna is paying for all my physical therapy, at least until the end of September when I change insurance companies. I would like to go back to work then, but I don't know if I will be ready.

Aetna still hasn't contacted me since the letter sent the 20JUL. Hmmm..I hope that means that a real doctor is going to review it versus a systems analyst denying my claim!!!
Dennis is going to be done around the 20AUG, so I might fly up to Kodiak to see him and see Suzi.
In Seattle I saw all the BVU girls we had a great time, sitting around at Katherine's new house overlooking a serene lake. I should of taken some picture but I didn't.
Been kind of depressed the last couple of days, weepy and all. Not like me at all..sometimes this situation is so despairing, whether I should go back to work, cash out the 401K for more recovery time...decisions, decsions.
Dennis called but I missed his call. blah!

No comments: