Friday, August 18, 2006

Lazy days

Feeling pretty good after PT on Wednesday, Aetna authorized -90- visits..but COBRA runs out at the end of September. I am hoping that AS will help with that. I think PT is going to be the key for me. I didn't realize that I was fused from C1-C4 in addition to the basilar invagination. Went over surgical report and found more information that leads me to KNOW I did the right thing...but 20lbs to take the pressure off? WOW! Glad its in the past.
I go back to NY to TCI on September 27, 130PM. I hope and pray that my fusion has taken.
Kim and Rob visited overnight here, we swam and had a great barbecue. I love having company. Kim and I then walked like over 2 miles last night, over an hour walking. It felt good, cept the dang shoes! I got a blister and walked the last mile barefoot. Took a good long soak in the tub.
More company this weekend then to Seattle for Brit's Bridal shower.

No comments: