Saturday, August 26, 2006

August 26th

Well, had another PT session yesterday, I do like my Physical Therapist, Jane. Ellen at TCI wants things to go very, very easy. I get tuckered out easily. One rep of each thing. I have had a "sleeping Kink" in my left side of my neck for days now, and not sure how to get it worked out.
I am diligent about getting this done. I feel a bit optimistic..yesterday anyway. Today NOT so much. Sad. I want to be back in WA state. That is my home. My only place. I miss my kids so much.
Anyways..I am hoping I can be "better" so I can apply for an airline job by January. With Dennis getting married in November, Check back in September for NY(TCI), and Christmas I believe its in my best interest to not job search until January. I had to cash in a bit of my IRA to subsidize my living. Sheesh. If I only knew then, what I know now.

No comments: